There is a growing concern that the current market price rise could stall above $8,000 and take a while before picking again. Analysts also fear that we could see some small retracement as the prices prepare to climb further up. Currently, Bitcoin seems to have set a very wide gap between it and its close adversary, Ethereum. There are actually ...
On May 17, 2019, at about 10:30 UTC, Bitcoin (BTC) saw one of the greatest declines in prices ever in history. BTC nosedived by about $1,702. This is the largest drop since January 2018. The price of BTC dropped from $7,880 to $6,178 causing some crypto exchanges like BitMEX to liquidate orders. BitMEX is reported to have liquidated about $250 m...
Latest in Analyses
- Crypto Market Crashes Over the Weekend – Analysis, 6 Dec
- Bitcoin Drops on Fri, El Salvador Buys the Dip – Analysis, 29 Nov
- Short-Term Market Sentiment Goes From Bullish to Bearish – Analysis, 22 Nov
- Bitcoin's Taproot Upgrade Activated – Analysis, 15 Nov
- US Fed to Start QE Tapering, Crypto Market Remains Bullish – Analysis, 8 Nov